Nyra Banerjee is an Indian actress and television personality. Which is mainly more active in South Indian films. Nyra Banerjee has also worked in Hindi films. Recently she is seen in Star Plus TV serial Divya Drishti. Nyra Banerjee has also worked as an assistant director in the world of films.
Nyra Banerjee Biography
- Real Name – Madhurima Banerjee
- Nick Name – Nyra
- Profession – Actress
Physical Stats & More
- Height – 5’7″ feet
- Weight – 60 kg
- Eye Color – Black
- Hair Color – Black
- Date of Birth – 14 May 1987
- Age (as in 2023) – 35 Years
- Birth Place – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Nationality – Indian
- Home Town – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Current City – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- School – Kanossa Convent School
- College – Praveen Gandhi College
- Educational Qualification – B.A.L.L.B.
Nyra Banerjee Debut
- Television – Serial Not Known (2008)
- Hindi Movie – Toss: A Flip of Destiny (2009)
- Telugu Film – Aa Okkadu (2009)
- Tamil Movie – Aambala (2015)
- Malayalam Movie – Koothara (2014)
- Kannada Film – Savaari 2 (2014)
- Awards – Not Available
Nyra Banerjee Family
- Mother – Nandini Banerjee (novelist)
- Father – Name Not Known (Navy Officer)
- Sister – Not Available
- Brother – Name Not Known (4 years younger)
- Husband – Not Available
Religion – Hindu
Caste – Not Available
Address – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Hobbies – Dancing, Singing
Nyra Banerjee Short Info
Nyra Banerjee was born on 14 January 1987 in the city of Mumbai. Nyra’s real name is Madhumita Banerjee. She belongs to a middle-class Bengali family, her father was a mechanical engineer who was serving in the Indian Navy. Today he has retired. Nyra’s mother Nandita Banerjee is a writer. And writes novels. He also has a younger brother in his family.
Nyra Banerjee Education
Nyra did her schooling from Kanossa Convent School, a school in Mumbai itself. After which he completed his law studies from Praveen Gandhi College. Nyra, who completed her law studies, never thought about it further. His aim was always to earn a name in Indian cinema. For which he started preparing from childhood. Nyra took Kathak and other classical dance lessons at a young age. Coming from a Bengali family, he was more inclined towards music. His Indian music and ghazals were taught by his mother Nandita.
Nyra Banerjee Affairs and More
Boy Friends – Not Available
Controversies – None
Nyra Banerjee Career
When she was studying in class 11, then out of expectation, her career started with acting in the world of television. During this he Also appeared in the serial directed by Balachandra. After completing her studies, she started her debut in 2009 with the Bollywood film “Toss: A Flip of Destiny”. After this film, Bollywood’s famous director Priyadarshan signed him in his film for his film Kamal Dhamaal Malamaal.
In the same year she appeared in a Telugu film “Aa Okkadu”. After which he worked in dozens of Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada language films. She changed her name from Madhurima to Nyra Banerjee in the 2016 film “One Night Stand”. He has also worked as an assistant director in the film Azhar directed by Tony D’Souza.
In 2019, Nyra Banerjee is going to debut in Hindi TV serial with the upcoming show “Divya Drishti” on Star Plus. In this show, she is going to be seen with Sana Sayyed. She is playing the character of Divya in the television show.
Interesting facts about Nyra Banerjee
- Nyra Banerjee was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She is an accomplished Kathak dancer.
- She has done films in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada languages.
- He started acting on television at the age of 15.
- Nyra Banerjee’s father is a retired Navy officer.
- He has advocated from Praveen Gandhi College of Law.