Amal Clooney Biography
- Real name – Amal Ramzi Alamuddin Clooney
- Surname – not known
- Profession – Activist, Lawyer
Physical Stats and more
- Height in centimeters- 175 cm, In meters – 1.75 meters, In foot & inch – 5′ 9″
- Weight in Kg- 54 Kg, in pounds – 119 pounds
- Body measurement – 34-26-35
- Eye color – Black
- Hair color – Black
Personal Life of Amal Clooney
- Date of Birth – February 3, 1978
- Age (as in 2016) – 38 years
- Place of Birth – Beirut, Lebanon
- Zodiac / Sun Zodiac – Aquarium
- Nationality – British and Lebanese
- Hometown – Buckinghamshire, England
Education of Amal Clooney
- Chaloners High School
- Fellow St Hugh’s College, Oxford, New York University School of Law
- Academic Preparation – Bachelor of Jurisprudence (Oxford equivalent of LLB), LL.M.
Amal Clooney Family
- Father– Ramji Alamuddin
- Mother – Baria Alamuddin
- Brothers – Ziyad Alamuddin (Half), Sameer Alamuddin (Half)
- Sister – Tala Alamuddin
- religion – islam
Boys, Affairs and More
- Married – Got Married
- Affairs/Boyfriend – Not Known
- Spouse – George Clooney
- Children – Son-n/a
- Daughter – n/a
Wealth factor(Net Worth)
Net Worth – $2 million
Some lesser known facts about Amal Clooney
- Does Amal Clooney smoke?: Unknown
- Does Amal Clooney drink alcohol?: Unknown
- Amal Clooney is considered one of the best lawyers in the world. His clients include Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, in his fight against extradition. He has also represented former Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko and Egyptian-Canadian journalist Mohamed Fahmy.
- He turned down a post at the United Nations. The United Nations has set up a three-member commission to investigate possible violations of the rules of war in Gaza. Amal was offered a position but turned it down due to her workload, saying in a statement: “I am horrified by the situation in the occupied Gaza Strip… I am honored to have received the offer, but have ongoing commitments.” were unfortunately unable to accept the role, including eight ongoing cases. I wish my colleagues who will serve for the Commission courage and strength in their endeavours.
- In her first meeting with American actor George Clooney, George tries to woo her a lot. He gave her his number, but she declined. George resorts to emailing her, the third time Amal accepts his marriage proposal.
- AMAL speaks English, Arabic and French fluently.
- He writes occasionally for The Huffington Post.
- In 2013, Amal landed at number one on the list of Best Lawyers in London.
- She doesn’t tolerate fashion issues in the courtroom. Amal isn’t afraid to let people know that she’s a serious human rights lawyer, not a fashion icon married to George Clooney. At the start of his appeal to the European Court of Human Rights, he shrugged when asked by a reporter what he was wearing.