Sameer Wankhede is an Indian Revenue Service (IRS) officer of 2008 batch and come from Maharashtra. He got his first posting at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai as a Deputy Customs commissioner.
He was dispatched to Andhra Pradesh and subsequently to Delhi in connection with the case because of his competence and sharpness in work. Sameer is recognized as an expert in the field of drugs and drugs.
Few people are well aware that Kranti Redkar, Sameer Wankhede’s wife, is a well-known actress. In the film Gangaajal, Kranti acted with Ajay Devgan. Aside from that, she has appeared in a number of television series. In Marathi cinema, Kranti is more active than in Bollywood.
Some Lesser known facts about Sameer Wankhede
- He is well-known for being in the forefront of all NCB operations and for leading raids in Mumbai and the surrounding areas to capture drugs and other contraband.
- He successfully completed his education and began studying for the UPSC exam. Sameer graduated in 2008 after passing the exam and was recruited as an Indian Revenue Service officer.
- Sameer Wankhede was selected as an IRS officer in the 2008 batch, according to news reports.
- As a result, he was assigned to the Indian Revenue Service as Deputy Custom Commissioner at Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- He was afterwards promoted to the states of Andhra Pradesh and Delhi.
- He was picked as a senior official to investigate Sushant Singh’s suicide because of his extensive expertise of substance misuse.
- Let me tell you, after Sushant Singh Rajput’s death, it was the officer who caused a commotion in Bollywood.
- The drug connection in Bollywood was, as everyone knows, the secret of Sushant’s death.
- NCB interrogated Riya Chakraborty, Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, Rakul Preet Singh, and a slew of other celebrities during this time.
- Sameer Wankhede was also given the Jamadar Bapu Laxman Lamkhede Award for Lokmat, an excellent administrative official, according to media reports.
Sameer Wankhede bio:
|NCB’s Zonal Director
|Kranti Redkar ( actress )
|March 29, 2017
|42 years old
|December 14, 1979
|Feet & Inches: 5’9’’.
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Kilograms: 75 kg.
|Date of Birth
|14 December 1979
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Local Private School
|Sister ( Yasmeen Wankhede )
|Twin daughters: Ziya and Zyda
|Source of income
|Net worth, Salary
|INR 70-80 Lakh ( as of 2020 )