Vaishali Takkar was an Indian television actress best known for her role as Anjali Bhardwaj in Colors TV’s Sasural Simar Ka.
On 16 October 2022, Vaishali said goodbye to this world forever by committing suicide. The Sasural Simar Ka actress’s father and brother, who stayed with her, revealed they had no idea that she would take such a drastic step.
She was considered a beautiful model and a famous face among daily soap opera lovers.
Vaishali Takkar Quick Info
- Name – Vaishali Takkar
- Famous For the television show – ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ (2011)
- Playing the role of – Anjali Bhardwaj
- Birthday – 15 July 1992
- Age – 30 years (at the time of death)
- Birth Place – Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Date of Death – 16 October 2022
- Reason for Death – Suicide
- Place of Death – Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Education – Bachelor of Science in Education Electronic Media, College Education of Multimedia Research Centre, Indore
- Zodiac – Cancer
- Citizenship – Indian
- Hometown – Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Religion – Hinduism
- Height – 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight – 53 kg
- Eye – Color Black
- Hair – Color Black
- Hobbies – Reading, Swimming, Traveling, and Dancing
- Occupation – Actress
- Debut TV – Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2015-2016) as Sanjana Singh
- Marital Status – Marital Status Was Engaged
- Boyfriend – Kabir Kumar (Actor)
- Engagement – Date 26 April 2021
Vaishali Takkar Birth
- Vaishali Takkar was born on 15 July 1993 in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. He belongs to a simple Punjabi family from Mahidpur, a small town in the Ujjain district. His family moved to Indore in his childhood. Vaishali did her graduation from Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
- Vaishali has been fond of acting since childhood. Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam was one of his favorite movies. When she was young, she used to watch a movie and then started acting wearing her mother’s saree, which taught her the fundamentals of acting.
- She was selected by the Star Plus team during her campus placement, but she did not go for her first assignment as she wanted to focus only on her education at that time.
Vaishali Takkar Education
Talking about Vaishali Takkar’s education, she obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Electronic Media from the Education of Multimedia Research Center, Indore.
Vaishali Takkar family
- Father’s name – H.B. Takkar
- Mother’s name – Annu Takkar
- Brother Name – Neeraj Takkar
- Fiance Name – Dr. Abhinandan Singh (Dental Surgeon)
Vaishali Takkar’s Engagement, Boyfriend (Vaishali Takkar Boyfriend)
Vaishali’s boyfriend’s name was Kabir Kumar, who is an actor by profession. After the breakup with Kabir Kumar, Takkar got engaged to her boyfriend Dr. Abhinandan Singh from Kenya on 26 April 2021.
Vaishali Takkar Career
- Vaishali belongs to the business family of Indore. He started his career with anchoring. In 2015, she got a chance to play the role of Sanjana in the Star Plus show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
- She got a lot of fame from this television show. After this show, she was seen in Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Sasural Simar Ka, Super Sister, Laal Ishq, and Vish and Amrit.
- The most popular character of Vaishali was Anjali Bharadwaj of Sasural Simar Ka. She was also awarded the Best Actress Award in the Negative Role of Golden Petal Awards.
- Vaishali is seen in the 2019 television show Manmohini, in which she is playing the role of Mansi. Apart from television, Vaishali has also worked in films.
Vaishali Takkar passed away
- Popular TV actress Vaishali Takkar, 30, was found dead at her home in Tejaji Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh on October 16. A suicide note was also recovered from his apartment.
- Vaishali was found hanging in her house, after which a case was registered at Tejaji Nagar police station. A suicide note was also recovered from the spot. Vaishali was living in Indore since last year.
- According to the ANI report, Vaishali was under stress for a long time. He mentioned this in his suicide note. The note also stated that her ex-boyfriend was harassing her.
Some facts about Vaishali Takkar
- Vaishali Takkar was brought up in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- She got her first break from the television serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” in 2013.
- Vaishali is fond of acting since childhood.
- In 2017, he was awarded the Colors Golden Petal Awards for Best Negative Role Playing.
- Vaishali was originally from Mahidpur in Ujjain.
- Vaishali is an animal lover. He also has a pet dog.