India is gradually emerging as the hub of innovation-driven small businesses. There is a huge scope of revenue generation and enhanced capital and employment opportunities because of this latest business model. Hence, the Indian government has launched the Startup India Scheme in the year 2016. Because of this scheme, small businesses in India has witnessed a 108% growth in funding between the year 2017 and 2018. There has been an establishment of 1200 new initiatives. It is highly beneficial to get your business off the ground right now. So start by getting yourself registered.
Here are some points that you need to keep in mind for Company registration in India:
If you want to get your company registered under the Startup India Scheme, then you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You can form it as a partnership, private limited firm, or limited liability partnership firm.
- The total turnover should be less than Rs 25 Crore.
- The firm cannot be more than 5 years old.
- Your company must offer innovative schemes, solutions, or products.
The online process for registration:
You can apply for Company registration in India by following a few simple steps:
- Visit the Startup India Portal.
- Then enter your legal entity.
- Then enter details related to registration or incorporation number date etc.
- Then you have to enter PAN and address details.
- The next step involves entering the details of authorized representatives, directors, and partners.
- After this, you have to upload necessary documents along with self-certification.
- The last step involves the submission of application for registration or incorporation of your business.
Why getting your company registered is essential?
Our government has made company registration in India extremely easy and convenient. The policy reformations have brought along a number of advantages. The best part is that you can get an exemption from taxes for a whopping three years. Also, after registration, you can get access to the government’s Rs 2500 Crore startup fund as well as to the credit guarantee of Rs 500 Crore. You can take the help of some of the reputed companies like Company formation India. It provides all the necessary services and helps you with the complete registration process.
Whether 'Zee News' or 'The Hindu', they never have to worry about funds. In name of saving democracy, they get money from various sources. We need your support to run this website. Please contribute whatever amount you can afford.