Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Jayanti 2022, National Unity Day 2022: Prime Minister Narendra Modi declared 31 October National Unity Day in memory of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel on his birth anniversary. Sardar Patel was born on 31 October 1875 in Nadiad, Gujarat. Let’s know his 10 priceless thoughts.
National Unity Day 2022, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Jayanti 2022: Today, 31 October 2022, is the 147th birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, who is called an Indian freedom fighter and ‘Iron Man. He was born on 31 October 1875 in Nadiad, Gujarat. He was also the first Deputy Prime Minister of India and Home Minister of India. Sardar Patel is credited for the peaceful integration of the princely states into the Indian Union and the political integration of India. Prime Minister Narendra Modi declared 31 October as National Unity Day in memory of Sardar Patel and this day has been celebrated every year since 2014. Let us know those 10 priceless thoughts of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, which still fill every Indian with inspiration.
- There is something special in this soil, which despite many obstacles has always been the abode of great souls.
- Even if we lose thousands of wealth, and our lives are sacrificed, we should keep smiling and keep our faith in God and truth.
- It is the main responsibility of every citizen to feel that his country is free and it is his duty to protect his freedom country.
- Your well-being is an obstacle in your way, so let your eyes turn red with anger, and try to fight the injustice firmly.
- You should know the art of tolerating your humiliation.
- When the people are united, then even the most brutal regime cannot stand before them. Therefore, forgetting the high and low discrimination of caste and creed, all become one.
- Culture is deliberately built on peace. If they have to die, they will die of their sins. The work which is done with love and peace is not done with animosity.
- Rights will keep man blind until man pays the price for getting that right.
- Today we should end the discriminations of high-low, rich-poor, and caste-creed, only then we can imagine an advanced country.
- India is a good producer and no one in this country should go hungry while shedding tears for food.