Sanjana Ganesan Early life & Career
Sanjana Ganesan born on May 6, 1991 in Pune, Maharashtra. She completed her early education in Pune. Sanjana completed her secondary education at Bishop’s School. Therefore, parallel to his studies, she joined the Symbiosis Institute of Technology. She has a B.Tech degree holder of Computer Science. She Earned a gold medal in school.
After graduating from college in 2012, Sanjana participated as a contestant in the 2012 Femina Style Diva fashion show and become a finalist in this fashion show. After her BTech degree, Sanjana started working at CDK Global, an IT and digital marketing company. She joined the company as a software engineer. Since she had a non-model job, she also modeled.
In 2013, she participated in the Femina Miss India Pune fashion contest and reached the final but failed to win the contest.
Then, in 2014, Sanjana entered MTV’s reality show Splitsvilla Season 7 as a contestant. In this show he co-starred with Ashwini Kaur and also started a relationship with him.
Sanjana gets injured during the show and has to end the show. Later, when Sanjana left the show, so did Ashwini. In 2016, Sanjana signed with Star Sports as a sports presenter and moderator. She said this after joining Star Sports India as a presenter
“I was comfortable in front of the camera, but I had to learn a lot to be a good sports reporter.”
Sanjana Ganesan Biography:
Sanjana Ganesan is an Indian model and actress who organizes various sporting events such as cricket and badminton at Star Sports. During the IPL Indian Premier League there will be a show called Match Point. Sanjana was also booked with a unique offer from the KKR team at the IPL Kolkata Knight Riders.
Bollywood actor King Shah Rukh Khan has appeared as a guest on this show many times. In addition to hosting shows during the IPL, Sanjana also hosts sports shows such as Indian Football Super League and Badminton Super League. It is also hosting the Dil Se India Show hosted by Sanjana to represent India at the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup.
We are one of the few sports channels that continue to interview coaches and team members on the cricket pitch. He described his World Cup experience in an interview as follows:
“The World Cup experience was unique and the best thing that ever happened to me.”
During the ICC Cricket World Cup he hosted a show called Dil Se India. When it comes to Sanjana Ganesan married life, his relationship status is Married.
Sanjana Ganesan Awards and Achievements
- Sanjana Ganesan won many awards in her life.
- Gold Medal from Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune.
- She is Femina Style Diva 2012 (Finalist).
- Miss India Pune Women 2013 (Runner Place).
- Official presentation of the Femina Gorgeous competition (winner).
Sanjana Ganesan Personal Info
- Real Name – Sanjana Ganesan
- Nick Name – Sanju
- Profession -Model & Tv Anchor, Host
- Popular for – “Presenter of the Star Sports Tv Show Dil Se India at the time of ICC World Cup 2019″, “Being the Wife of Indian cricket player Jasprit Bumrah”
- Date of Birth – 06 May 1991
- Age (as of 2023) – 31 years
- Birthplace – Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Hometown – Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Current Address – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- High School – Bishop School, Pune, Maharashtra
- College – Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune
- Educational Qualification – B.Tech in Computer Science
- Nationality – Indian
- Religion – Hinduism
- Caste – Kallar
- Zodiac Sign/Star Sign – Taurus
- Debut in TV – MTV Splitsvilla Season 7 (2014)
- Body Measurement & Physical Stats:
- Age (as of 2023) – 31 years
- Height – in centimeter – 170 cm, meter – 1.70 m, feet – 5’7”inches
- Weight in kilogram – 55 kg, pounds – 121 lbs
- Body Measurement – 34-28-35
- Eye Colour – Black
- Hair Colour – Dark Brown
Sanjana Ganesan Family & Their Relationship
- Father – Ganesan Ramaswamy (Management Guru & Author)
- Mother – Dr. Sushma Ganesan (Fitness Coach)
- Brother – Not Known
- Sister – Sheetal Ganesan (Dentist)
- Son – NA
- Daughter – NA
- Husband – Jasprit Bumrah (m. 2021-Present)
- Martial Status – Married
- Marriage Date – 15 March 2021
- Affairs / Boyfriends – Ashwini Koul (2014-2015), Jasprit Bumrah (Cricketer)
Sanjana Ganesan’s Favourite Things
- Favorite Actor – Ayushmann Khurrana and Ranveer Singh
- Favorite Actress – Deepika Padukone
- Favorite Singer – Sunidhi Chauhan
- Favorite Film – Sholay & 3 Idiots
- Favorite color – Pink
- Hobbies – Dancing and Reading Books
- Favorite food – Pizza, Mutton, Hyderabadi Biryani
- Favorite Cricketer – Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- Favorite Destination – Goa, Maldives, Italy, France
Sanjana Ganesan Net Worth, Income & Salary
Total Net Worth – ₹2 crores to ₹5 crores in 2022