Rohit Sardana was an Indian journalist and news achor. He had worked with News channels like Zee News, Aaj Tak and Sahara News in his career. Rohit started his career in 2004. In a short time, he made his unique identity in the media industry.
- 1 Wiki/Biography
- 1.1 Rohit Sardana Death News
- 1.2 Zee News/Aaj Tak Rohit Sardana Education
- 1.3 TV journalist Rohit Sardana Bio, Age, Profession, Height, Weight
- 1.4 Rohit Sardana Wife Name, Family, Children
- 1.5 Rohit Sardana Wiki – Networth Income
Rohit Sardana was born on 22 September in Kurukshetra, Haryana. He completed his secondary schooling from Kurukshetra’s Gita Niketan Awasiya Vidyalaya. He has a bachelor of arts degree in psychology from Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar. From 2000 to 2002, Sardana completed his academic work to earn a post-graduate degree in mass communication from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology.
Rohit Sardana Death News
Famous news anchor Rohit Sardana has died from Corona. Rohit Sardana, who was an anchor in Zee News for a long time, was working as an anchor in the Aajtak news channel to date. Rohit Sardana, who has been the face of TV media for a long time, used to anchor the show ‘Dangal’, which aired in Aaj Tak news channel.
According to reports, Rohit had contracted COVID-19 and is unclear whether he had fully recovered. He is said to have suffred to a heart attack.
Zee News/Aaj Tak Rohit Sardana Education
He got a bachelor of arts degree in psychology. And He completed his academic work to earn a post-graduate degree in mass communication from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology.
TV journalist Rohit Sardana Bio, Age, Profession, Height, Weight
|Real Name||Rohit Sardana|
|Profession||Aaj Tak News Anchor|
|Famous For||Died Due To Covid-19 (Heart Arrest)|
|Wife Name/Spouse||Niti Chaudhary|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
|Date of Birth||22 September 1980|
|Birth Place||Noida, India|
|College Name||Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology|
|Qualifications||post-graduate degree in mass communication|
|Source Of Income||Anchoring|
|Appeared In||Zee Media|
|Net Worth, Salary||20 Lakh Approx.|
Rohit Sardana Wife Name, Family, Children
In November 2017, He got many objections from individual Islamic organizations against his tweet. Various people from politics, the film industry, and social media came into his support.
Rohit Sardana Wiki – Networth Income
There is no information available about Rohit Sardana Networth Income. Since 2004, He was with Zee News Channel in the role of an executive editor, anchor, news presenter, and host for the network’s Hindi language programs. He is now a senior anchor at Aaj Tak. He previously served with the ETV Network and Akashvani.
- Does Rohit Sardana smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rohit Sardana drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Rohit has also worked in the radio station for a long time.
- The best show hosted by Rohit in his career is KarmaKshetra.
- Rohit worked with the Sahara Samay as an assistant producer between 2003 and 2004 .
- Rohit then started writing for some newspapers, and also got his articles published which gave a boost to his portfolio.
- He was subsequently employed as a Video Toaster Editor, where a Japenese team trained him for the next five months.
- Rohit has won no. of awards, namely Best News Anchor Award from Delhi Education Society, Madhav Jyoti Samman for Excellence in Journalism, and Sansui Best News Program Award.
- Rohit Sardana passed away on Friday, days after testing positive for COVID-19.
- On April 24, Sardana had tweeted that he had contracted the coronavirus.
- Reports said that Rohit sardana was Covid positive and died due to a heart attack on Friday 30th april 2021 morning.