Ramarao on Duty Movie (2022) – Release Today, Cast & Crew, Story, Review, Budget, Collection
- The Movie Ramarao On Duty was directed by Sarath Mandava and the role of the honest govt. officer in the movie has played by Ravi Teja. A list of the missing cases will come to him and get reported after that he takes a decision to fight to unfold the truth.
- Divyansha Kaushik and Rajisha Vijayan are the leading ladies and both have limited roles tells the trailer. Ramarao On Duty is also a series of prominent actors and the film has lots of threads related to the story.
- Venu is making his comeback by playing the role of the cop in the movie. Sudhakar Cherukuri is the producer and he spent open-heartedly on the film. This movie is inspired by a real-life incident that took place in 1995.
Story of the Movie Ramarao on Duty
In 1995 Chittoor district set the story of the movie Ramarao on Duty. This is the story of an honest and efficient sub-collector who fights against the mafia the red sandalwood. There are few factual incidents embedded in the cinematic script of this film.
Analysis of the Movie Ramarao on Duty
- The title Rama Rao On Duty sounds like an out-and-out masala film but the theme is a serious one. In the first half, the director tries to fill it with a few family scenes.
- The hero of the movie Ramarao gets married to another girl than his real love. He also tries to trace the missing 20 youths of the village. In the process, he encounters local police officer Jammi Murali (Tottampudi Venu) and his SP.
- All the clues point toward Chandan Mafia, managed by a man named Viraj. The second part deals with how Rama Rao deals with the culprits.
- The first half of the film is more conversational and passive. The audience may take a while to adjust to the slow-paced, awards film approach in the first half – which is unusual for Raveteja’s films.
- Investigative films are more successful if the director can engage the audience with the original murder plot. In such a situation, instead of confusing the audience, the script confuses them.
- The songs are shot on high budgets and often in exotic locations. However, the songs do not go well with the old villager’s rural theme of the film, mainly set in 1995. At times the script gives an honest impression but struggles to fit a big star.
- Ravi Teja maintains a good physique but her characterization in this film is not her eccentric league. Naresh, Pavitra Lokesh, Tanikella Bharani, Nasir, Rahul Ramakrishna, and other seasoned actors go to waste. two heroines are wrong
Merits of the Movie
- Fights are good in the all movie.
- Pre-Climax episodes also very well explain his or her roles.
Demerits of the Movie
- The screenplay of the movie is very poor.
- The narration of the movie is made quite interesting if other some good ideas are there
- The characters of the movie are not so good; all the characters are miss characterized
- The First half is not so good.
Some other Information about the Movie
- Language – Telugu
- Genre – Action, Drama
- Cast – Ravi Teja, Rajisha Vijayan, Divyansha Kaushik, Venu Thottempudi, Nassar, Naresh, Pavitra Lokesh, John Vijay, Chaitanya Krishna, Tanikella Bharani, Rahul Ramakrishna, Sree, Madhusudhan Rao, Surekha Vanimore…
- Director – Sarath Mandava
- Writer – Sarath Mandava
- Cinematography – Sathyan Sooryan
- Music – Sam C.S.
- Producer – Sudhakar Cherukuri
- Production – Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Cinemas, RT Team Works
- Certificate – 13+