Ram Vilas Paswan’s Biography
- 1 Ram Vilas Paswan’s Biography
- 1.1 Death Details
- 1.2 Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
- 1.3 Personality, Physical Appearance
- 1.4 Father / Mother, Family Details
- 1.5 Relationship/ Wife
- 1.6 Son / Daughter, Children Details
- 1.7 Children Details
- 1.8 Caste/ Religion
- 1.9 Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
- 1.10 Education, Qualification
- 1.11 Facts
- 1.12 Political Controversies
- 1.13 Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
Union minister Ram Vilas Paswan was born on 05-07-1946 in Khagaria in the state of Bihar, India. He was an Indian Politician.
Ram Vilas Paswan. Check out below to know more about Ram Vilas Paswan’s wiki, biography, age, wife, affair, height, weight, caste, family, son chirag paswan career and more.
Ram Vilas Paswan, Union minister of consumer affairs, food and public distribution, passed away late on (10th oct 2020)Thursday. He recently underwent heart surgery in Delhi hospital. Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) chief Chirag Paswan tweeted on Thursday “Papa …. Now you are not in this world but I know you are always with me wherever you are. Miss you Papa …”
पापा….अब आप इस दुनिया में नहीं हैं लेकिन मुझे पता है आप जहां भी हैं हमेशा मेरे साथ हैं।
Miss you Papa… pic.twitter.com/Qc9wF6Jl6Z
— युवा बिहारी चिराग पासवान (@iChiragPaswan) October 8, 2020
The veteran leader has been hospitalised for the last few weeks. He was suffering from a heart condition, according to the reports.
|Alive Or Dead||Died|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||9th oct 2020|
|Name||Ram Vilas Paswan|
|Real Name||Ram Vilas Paswan|
|Pet / Nick Name||Ramu|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|Ram Vilas Paswan Age (Current)||74 years 3 months 3 days old|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||— 07/05/1946 (M/D/Y)|
|Birthplace||Khagaria, Bihar Province, British India|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Ram Vilas Paswan’s Height||5 feet 9 inches / 175 Centimeters|
|Weight||75 kg / 165.375 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Black Eyes|
|Hair Length||Medium Length|
Father / Mother, Family Details
|Ram Vilas Paswan Father||Jamun Paswan|
|No. Of. Brothers||1|
|No. Of. Sisters||0|
|Brother(s)||Ram Chandra Paswan|
|Sister(s)||No Sister Not Sure|
|Ram Vilas Paswan Relationship Status||Engaged|
|Interested In||Not Known|
|Marital Type||Not Sure|
|Spouse||Wife – Rajkumari Devi (Divorced in 1981), Reena Sharma (1983-present)|
Son / Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||1|
|No.Of. Female Kids||3|
|son||Chirag Paswan (From Second Wife) (Actor turned Politician)|
|Daughters||Usha and Asha Paswan (From First Wife) and Nisha Paswan (From Second Wife)|
|Ram Vilas Paswan’s Caste||Father – Not Known|
|Mother – Same As Fathers|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Khagaria, Bihar|
|Home Town||Khagaria, Bihar|
|Ram Vilas Paswan’s Current City||Khagaria, Bihar|
|Address||Resident of Matriji Tola, Vill/PO-Saharbanni, PS/Teh-Aloli, Dist-Khagaria, Bihar|
|College||Koshi College, Patna University, Bihar|
|Ram Vilas Paswan’s Qualification||Post-graduation in Law|
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
|Does Ram Vilas Paswan, Consume Alcohol?||Not Sure Yet|
|Does Ram Vilas Paswan, Smoke Cigarettes?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Ram Vilas Paswan, Swims?||Yes|
|Is Ram Vilas Paswan, Yoga Practitioner?||Not Sure Yet|
|Does Gym?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Ram Vilas Paswan, a Jogger?||Yes|
|Ram Vilas Paswan’s Hobbies||Listening to Music|
- Paswan was conceived in a Dalit family in Bihar.
- He passed the Bihar Civil Service Examination and was delegated the Deputy Superintendent of Police.
- Aside from governmental issues, Paswan established the Dalit Sena in 1983. Before long, he came to be viewed as a significant Dalit pioneer of India.
- During the 1960s, he wedded Rajkumari Devi. In 2014, he uncovered that he had separated from her in 1981.
- He married 2nd time in 1983 with an air leader Reena Sharma.
- His son Chirag Paswan is an on-screen character turned-lawmaker. In the 2014 General Election, he won from Jamui voting demographic in Bihar.
When he was telecom serve from 1999 to 2001 under Vajpayee government, he was uncovered to be associated with a Rs 1,300 crore trick in giving out licenses to GSM and CDMA players.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
|Ram Vilas Paswan’s Salary||Rs. 1,00,000 per month + other allowances|
|Assets||Movable: 700 gram gold worth 21,00,000 and Immovable: Agricultural land worth -15,00,000, Non Agricultural Land worth – 13,00,000|
|Net Worth||Rs. 1 Crore|
Movable and Immovable Assets
Debut: 1969 (Samyukta Socialist Party)
Political Party: Lok Janashakti Party
- In 1969, Paswan was elected to the Bihar state legislative assembly as a member of the Samyukta Socialist Party (“United Socialist Party”) from a reserved constituency.
- During the time of Emergency in 1975, he was in opposition of Indira Gandhi and was sent to jail and spent 2 years there. On being released in 1977, he became a member of the Janata Party and was elected to Parliament for the first time on its ticket. At that time, he set the World Record of winning the election with the highest margin by 4,24,545 votes at the age of 31.
- He was re-elected to the 7th and 8th Lok Sabha in 1980 and 1984 respectively from Hajipur constituency.
- In 1989, he was re-elected to the 9th Lok Sabha and was appointed Union Minister of Labour and Welfare in the Vishwanath Pratap Singh government.
- In 1996, for very 1st time, he was appointed the Union Railway Minister.
- From 1999 to 2001, under Atal Bihari Vajpayee government, he was the Union Communication Minister.
- In 2000, Paswan parted with the Janata Dal and formed the Lok Janshakti Party (LJP).
- In 2004, he joined the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) and was made the Union Minister in Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers and Ministry of Steel.
- In 15th Lok Sabha Elections, he lost and his party could not obtain even single seat.
- Prior to the 2014 general elections, he joined National Democratic Alliance (NDA) and won his seat from Hajipur constituency. Under Modi government, he was made the Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
- In the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections, he opted out of the poll race.
Tags: Ram Vilas Paswan’s Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Son, Wife, Family, Facts, Photos, Videos & More
Whether 'Zee News' or 'The Hindu', they never have to worry about funds. In name of saving democracy, they get money from various sources. We need your support to run this website. Please contribute whatever amount you can afford.