Friends, what can a person do if he is determined? In today’s article, we will talk about one such person who, with his hard work and dedication, converted a small tea cart shop into a famous international tea franchise business. In today’s time, they are earning lakhs, crores.
Prafulla Billor is a young Indian entrepreneur and social media personality. He has established his own tea business named ‘MBA Chaiwala’.
Biography of Prafulla Billore
- Name (Full Name) – Prafulla Billore
- Nick Name – MBA Chai Wala
- Date of Birth – 14 January 1996 (Madhya Pradesh, Dhar)
- Age – 26 (according to 2022)
- Profession – Tea business
- Religion – Hindu
- Caste – Brahmin
- Nationality – Indian
- Current Address – Ahmedabad, Gujarat (India)
- Education Qualification – B.Com and MBA dropout
Birth and early life of Prafulla Billaure
The real name of MBA Chai Wala is Mr. Prafulla Billaure. Prafulla Billore was born on January 14, 1996, in Dhar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Prafulla Billore is a 26 years old young businessman, he is a resident of Indore, Madhya Pradesh. At present, his business is running all over India in the form of a franchise.
Despite being an MBA student, he started the tea business. Because of this today MBA Chaiwala’s turnover is about 5 to 6 crores and he is the second most popular tea seller in the whole country.
Prafull Billore Education
Prafulla Billaure got his early education from Indore itself. After this, he selected MBA for his further studies. His family members also fully supported him. After that, Prafulla Billaure gave the CAT exam for 3 years for MBA from IIM, Ahmedabad, but did not get success.
After this, he started studying B.Com from here and also went to India and that is why he got the idea of opening a tea shop.
Prafull Billore Wife, Marriage
Prafulla Billor, a young Indian entrepreneur, recently talked about his wife and children. He is married and has a son. His wife’s name is Shreya Billore and his son’s name is Miransh Billore.
As we know, Prafulla Billore aka MBA Chai Wala is a very famous young entrepreneur, and he aims to sell tea in every part of India.
Had to do a job at McDonald’s Company
MBA Praful Billore started working in McDonald’s company due to being successful in the exam for two and a half years. MBA Chaiwala is one of such businessmen who had to work in this company like Jeff Bezos and many rich people of the world.
Prafulla Billore i.e. MBA Chaiwala also joined McDonald’s company for just Rs 35 and being associated with this company for about 4 years, learned many years of experience from this company.
Success Story of Prafulla Billlore (MBA Chaiwala)
After working in the McDonald’s company, Prafulla Billore often wanted to start his own business, initially, he was not able to understand what kind of business to start, but only then Prafulla had the idea of selling tea. thought of, although it seemed easy to hear.
But it was more difficult than that from where an MBA and English-speaking boy could muster up the courage, but Prafulla Billore, known as MBA Chai Wala, was determined to do this work and later bought some utensils from his house. Set up a tea stall on the road, and after gathering courage for several months, he opened up his work, leaving aside what people would say, he focused on his tea business.
Meanwhile, his biggest problem was that no customers would come to drink tea, because when no customers would come then how would the business be successful, to solve this problem, Praful Billlore i.e. MBA tea seller himself went to sell tea to the people. Was. And some started selling tea in such a way that people were forced to drink tea, what was it now Praful Billore did not look back and gave a new identity to his tea business.
Prafull Billore Look, Height, Weight
- Length (Height) – 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight – 63 kg
- Eye Color – Black
- Hair Color – Black
- Dark face – color
The career of Prafulla Billore
- Prafull Billore is a young entrepreneur who has made a name for himself in the Indian tea industry. He started his business with just a few thousand rupees and a dream to make a difference in the world. Today, MBA Chai Wala is a thriving business with multiple outlets across India.
- Billore’s journey to success was not easy. He faced many challenges along the way, but he never gave up on his dream. He worked hard and never took shortcuts. He also surrounded himself with positive people who believed in him.
- One of the biggest challenges Billore faced was the stigma associated with selling tea. In India, tea is often seen as a low-paying job that is not suitable for educated people. Billore knew that he would have to overcome this perception if he wanted to be successful.
- He did this by focusing on the quality of his tea and the customer experience. He also made sure to promote his business on social media and in the media. As a result of his hard work, MBA Chai Wala quickly became a popular destination for tea lovers in India.
- In addition to his success in the tea industry, Billore is also a motivational speaker and social activist. He uses his platform to inspire young people to follow their dreams and to never give up on their goals. He is also a strong advocate for education and social justice.
- Billore is a true inspiration to anyone who has ever dreamed of starting their own business. He is living proof that anything is possible if you are willing to work hard and never give up.
- Here are some of the key lessons that we can learn from Billore’s story:
- Never give up on your dreams.
- Surround yourself with positive people who believe in you.
- Focus on quality and customer experience.
- Promote your business on social media and in the media.
- Use your platform to inspire others.
If you are willing to learn from Billore’s story and apply these lessons to your own life, you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
MBA Chaiwala Franchise (MBA Chai Wala Franchise Cost)
Although the franchise of MBA Chai Wala is also customizable, there can be changes in their terms and conditions, which is why we can tell you a figure, if you want to take the franchise of MBA Chai Wala’s business, then you may have to invest approximately Rs 10,00,000. Are.
Prafulla Billore Movie (MBA Chaiwala Movie)
Prafulla Billore is an ordinary person but his achievements have made him extraordinary, so today his life has become a source of inspiration and therefore Bollywood has taken an important decision to make a movie on him, whose story will be inspired by his life and this Dharma Will be made under production. According to the information so far, Siddharth Malhotra will play the role of Prafulla Billore. Information will be given on when the movie will be released.
Prafull Billore ‘MBA Chaiwala’ net worth (Prafull Billore MBA Chaiwala Net Worth)
Praful started his tea-selling business with an investment of just Rs 8,000 and he got this money by lying to his family. He told his family that he wanted to do some courses. In this way, his family gave him some money, out of which he started a tea lorry by investing some money and soon it touched the heights of success.
At present Prafulla’s annual income has reached around Rs.1-2 crores. Thus, it can be inferred that due to the monetization of their YouTube channel (PrafullaMBACHAIWALA), their monthly income is also through advertisements on YouTube, as well as they also give franchisees of MBA Chaiwala, through which They also earn, as well as other people also get a chance to earn by associating with them.
- Salary (Monthly Income) – 42 lakh
- One day earning (Per Day Income) – 1.38 lakh
- One Year Earning (Turnover) – 3 Cr. Per Years
- Total Net Worth (As of 2022) – $3 Million