Prachi Tehlan was born on 2 October 1993, She is an Indian netball and basketball player, and an actress. Prachi is captain of the Indian Netball Team which represented India in the 2010 Commonwealth Games and other major Asian Championships in 2010 to 11.
She made her acting first appearance in the TV series Diya Aur Baati Hum on Star Plus in January 2016.
Prachi Tehlan is famous celebrity among Hindi Film Actresses, Hindi Television Actresses, Kannada Film Actresses, Tamil Film Actresses.
Prachi Tehlan Family
Her Father name is Narender Kumar and Mother is Poonam Tehlan, Her brother name Sahil Tehlan
Prachi Tehlan Education
She done her schooling from Montfort Senior Secondary School, Delhi and college from Jesus & Mary College, IMT Ghaziabad
Prachi has also shared some pictures of her wedding on social media. Her jewelry was designed by designer Archana Aggarwal.
Prachi Tehlan Achievements
- She won Gold Medal in 54th National Games.
- Played Inter College thrice and scored 1st position.
- Represented Delhi in Senior Nationals.
- Played Indo-Singapore series, 2010 held in Delhi & Noida
- Captain of the team in 7th Youth Asian Championship, 2010 held in Delhi.
- Contributed as captain in Senior Indian Netball Team, in the 2010 Commonwealth Games held in Delhi.
- Represented India in 6th Nation Cup, Singapore-2010.
- Represented India as captain of Indian team in 2011 South Asian Beach Games.
- Position- 2nd. This was the first ever medal won by Indian team at international level.
Prachi Tehlan Images