Pavitra Lokesh Biography
- Other Names – Pavitra Lokesh
- Date Of Birth – 19 February 1979
- Age – 44 years 0 months 19 days
- Place Of Birth – Bangalore, Karnataka
- Brother – Adi Lokesh(actor)
- Father – Mysore Lokesh(actor)
- Facebook Profile – https://www.facebook.com/IamPavitraLokesh/
- Daughter – Viskrutha Suchendra
- Husband – Sachendra Prasad(actor)
- Education – B.Com, Mahajanas, Mysore
Pavithra Lokesh is an Indian actress well known in southern India for her roles in Kannada and Telugu films and television series. She has appeared in over 150 films in several languages, including Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and others.
Pavithra Lokesh Family & Personal Life
Pavithra Lokesh was born in a family of performers on Monday, February 19, 1979, in Mysore, to Mysore Lokesh (Father). In Mysore, her mother works as a teacher.
Adi Lokesh, her younger brother, is also an actress who has played both negative and lead roles.
Pavithra Lokesh Education
She holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Mahajanas in Mysore. She planned to do an M.B.A. and become an IAS officer, but she eventually opted to become a full-time actress. She even worked in a Bangalore office from 2000 to 2001. She credits Ambareesh with assisting her in breaking into the profession following the demise of her father.
Pavithra Lokesh Marriage
Pavithra Lokesh was married to a software engineer in Hyderabad for a while before they divorced for professional reasons.
She is married to Suchendra Prasad, a dynamic actor from the theatre world recognised for his socially conscious characters. By that time, Suchendra Prasad had divorced Mallika Prasad (co-star of Pavithra Lokesh in Gupta Gamini). They married in the Dharmasthala Manjunatha temple in 2008. “Viskrutha Suchendra” is the couple’s daughter.
Pavithra Lokesh Film Career
- Pavithra Lokesh made her film debut in 1995 with Mister Abhishek, with Rebel star Ambareesh and Sudharani. Jayarama Reddy, a veteran director, directed the picture.
- She has been playing in Kannada films and TV serials for over 20 years, initially as a sister/friend of the hero/heroine when she was 16, later as a lead actress when she was only 21, and now as a sister, sister-in-law, and mother character.
- Her outstanding performances can be witnessed in films such as Janumada Jodi, Huccha, Swathi Mutthu, Namma Preethiya Ramu, Nayi Neralu, and others.
- In her youth, she has done a variety of parts ranging from emotional to funny to hot masala. With her acting abilities, the stunning actress can play a wide range of roles.
- She has recently made it great in the Telugu film business with her appearances on both TV and movies. She has played mother roles for many of the industry’s finest actors, including Ram Charan, Allu Arjuna, and Siddharth.
- Gurram Race, Malli Malli Idi Lakshmi Raave, Raani Roju Maa Intiki is one of her first Telugu films.
Pavithra Lokesh TV Career
Gupta Gamini was one of her most popular TV serials and characters.
Some of her TV serials are:
- Neethi Chakra
- Jeevanmukhi (she played the role of a middle aged widow at her young age)
- Gupta Gamini (directed by Ramesh Krishna)