- Other Names – Naresh Vijaya, Naresh Krishna Murthy
- Date Of Birth – 20 January 1960
- Age – 63 Year (Appro.)
- Place Of Birth – Hindupur, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
- Cousins – Jayasudha , Rao balasaraswathi
- Mother – Vijaya Nirmala
- Sons – Ranveer(youngest) , Naveen(actor/actor,eldest)
- Mother Tongue – Telugu
- Hair color – Black
- Eye color – Black
- Religion – Hinduism
- Wiki Page – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naresh_(actor)
- Father – K S Murthy
- Wives – Rekha Supriya(divorced) , Ramya Raghupathi(divorced;a documentary film maker)
- Step Father – Krishna Ghattamaneni
- Facebook Profile – https://www.facebook.com/ItsActorNaresh
- Twitter Profile – https://twitter.com/ItsActorNaresh
- Google Plus Profile – https://plus.google.com/101918855601792020822
- Official Website – http://www.nareshactor.com
- Favorite Actor – Charles Chaplin
- Languages Known – Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, English
Naresh Vijaya is a Telugu cinema and television actor and comedian who has been in the industry since 1970. He has also appeared in a few Tamil and Hindi films. He has appeared in around 130 films.
Nareh Vijaya Krishna Childhood, Family & Personal Life
Naresh Vijaya was born on January 20, 1960, in Hindupur, Andhra Pradesh, as Naresh Krishna Murthy to Vijaya Nirmala (Mother) and K S Murthy (Father). His mother is a well-known actress.
Love & Marriage
He married three times. He previously married Rekha Supriya and Ramya Raghupathi.
High School: Ramakrishna Mission High School
High School: Hindu High School
Pre-University College: Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan
Naresh Vijaya Krishna Career
Naresh appeared as a youngster in Lakshmi Deepak’s Telugu family drama Pandanti Kapuram (1972), alongside S. V. Ranga Rao, Ghattamaneni Krishna, Gummadi, Vijayanirmala, and B. Saroja Devi.
Entry into politics
Naresh joined the BJP in the 1990s, during the AB Vajpayee era, and stayed until the 2009 elections, when he lost. He was once the president of the State BJP team.
He earned the best actor award for his part in the DD Telugu serial “Munimanikyam Gari Kantham Kadhalu” in 1991. He entered the television industry at a time when it was thought inappropriate for a film actor to do so.
Interesting fact About Nareh Vijaya Krishna
- He changed his name to “Vijay Naresh” in 2006 to respect his mother, Vijaya Nirmala.
- He speaks Tamil pretty well and considers it his second language.
- In the film industry, inspirations include Kamal Haasan, Naseeruddin Shah, and Prakash Raj.
- In 2016, he earned the Universal World Peace Award.
- He won the Nandi Award for Best Actor for his performance in Sogasu Chuda Taramaa (1995) and a special jury award for Chitram Bhalare Vichitram (1992)
- He is connected to RSS and knows many of the members.
- For the first time, he played the lead in Nalugu Stabalata.
- He enjoys living in a combined family.
- He regards Jandhyala Subramanya Sastry as his industry Guru.
- He draws inspiration from the historical figure Chandra Gupta Maurya.
- During an action scenario for the film RENDU KUTUMBALA KATHA, he was involved in a motorcycle accident.
- For his films, he learned martial arts and motorcycle stunts.
- The little actor scheduled to play Pandanti Kapuram fell unwell, giving Naresh the opportunity.
- He was the inaugural president of the Blood Brothers Club, a humanitarian organization in Anantapur.
- He married young, and by age 21, he was a father.
- His mother became a director in the 1980s in order to establish her son as an actor.
- During his political career, he was targeted by Naxalites.
- In his spare time, he writes poems and keeps a blog on blogspot.
- He has been married three times. He has three sons from three different wives.
- He founded KAALAKARULA AIKYA VEDHIKA (K.I.V.) in 2010, which has taught over 19000 performers.
- He wants to try his hand at film director; he’s had offers in the past and now wants to make it a reality.
- He built a residence in Hindupur where he frequently stays.
- He is also active in theatre art.