Nandamuri Balakrishna Biography
Nandamuri Balakrishna, also known as NBK or simply Balakrishna, is an Indian film actor and politician known primarily for his works in Telugu Film Industry. He is the sixth son of Telugu film actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh NT Rama Rao. He entered the film industry as a child artist at fourteen with the film Tatamma Kala (1974).
Nandamuri Balakrishna is known for his dialogue skills and has acted in over a hundred feature films in various roles. Since the formation of the Telugu Desam Party, Balakrishna always campaigned for it in every election but never entered the electoral battle.
Quick Info Of Nandamuri Balakrishna
- Full Name – Balakrishna Nandamuri
- Date of Birth – 10 Jun 1960 (Age 62)
- Birth Place – Madras
- Party Name – Telugu Desam
- Education – Bachelor of Education
- Profession – Indian film actor and politician
- Father’s Name – N. T. Rama Rao
- Mother’s Name – Basavatarakam
- Nandamuri Spouse’s Name – Vasundhara Devi
- Children – 1 Son and 2 Daughters Contact
- Permanent address – N.-8-2-293/82/A/1355, Road No.1, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033
Nandamuri Balakrishna Political Events
2014 Balakrishna Nandamuri entered politics and contested on behalf of TDP in the 2014 Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly elections and won the Hindupur Assembly seat with a fair majority.
Nandamuri Balakrishna History
- 2010 Nandamuri Balakrishna starred in the 100th film.
- 2000 Nandamuri Balakrishna’s career took a temporary turn and he gradually started choosing different roles
- 1987 Nandamuri Balakrishna achieved commercial success in Telugu films and became a well-known name for his acting skills
- In 1974 Nandamuri Balakrishna started acting as a child actor and gaining popularity.
Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Achievements
Nandamuri Balakrishna has won 3 National Awards and several film awards for his acting skills.
- Nandamuri Balakrishna Net worth – ₹320.17 CRORE
- Nandamuri Balakrishna Property – ₹373.82 CRORE
- Nandamuri Balakrishna Liability – ₹53.65 CRORE
Nandamuri Balakrishna Interesting Fact
Nandamuri Balakrishna had gone on leave to his father-in-law Devarapalli Suryam’s house during which he joined the political campaign for the TDP in the entire East Godavari district and won for the TDP. Upon learning about it, NTR said that the East Godavari conquest is entirely Balayya’s victory. Nandamuri Balakrishna contested the Andhra Pradesh Assembly elections on behalf of TDP and won the Hindupur Assembly seat with a substantial majority. Situated in the Anantapur district in 1983, Hindupur is a TDP stronghold.