Murugan is basically a farmer, artist and singer. He is singing for past 15 years. Now he is the Winner of Star Vijay’s singing reality show Super Singer Season 7. Before Super Singer, he has participated in Lalithavin Pattuku Pattu hosted by B. H. Abdul Hameed. In Super Singer 7, He got selected under Anuradha Sriram and Unni Krishnan team.
Personal life of Murugan
Murugan is a farmer but currently working as an artist due to the droughts prevailing his native. Now he appears as one of the contestants of the famous television music reality show Super Singer Senior Season 7 on Star Vijay. In the introduction round of this show, he sung a folk song along with Parthiban.
Murugan rocked the stage with a mind blowing performance through Super Singer 7 finale and the songs select by him were of the highest quality and everyone encouraged him by showing their mobile light. Music Director Anirudh even said that he is a fan of Murugan and says he has a special place in the music industry.
- Murugan has been singing for the last 15 years.
- Murugan appeared in Lalithavin Paatuku Paatu few years ago.
- Murugan is a farmer by profession. However, he took up singing as drought prevails in his hometown Dharmapuri.
- Murugan enjoys singing Devotional, Film songs, Latest film songs, Old film songs
- Murugan is a fan of Kamal Hassan and Rajin
- Murugan’s favorite movie is Baasha.
- Murugan’s inspiration is Ilayaraja.
|Murugan (Super Singer 7 Finalist) Biography|
|Nick Name||Mookuthi Murugan|
|Profession||Farmer / Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||5 Feet 3 Inches / 160 centimeters|
|Figure Measurement||Chest 43 inches , Biceps 15 inches|
|Date of Birth||Not Available|
|Age(as in 2019)||34|
|Birth Place||Dharmapuri, Tamilnadu|
|Current City||Dharmapuri, Tamilnadu|
|Family||Wife : Krishnaveni (Home maker)
Murugan Family and wife
Whether 'Zee News' or 'The Hindu', they never have to worry about funds. In name of saving democracy, they get money from various sources. We need your support to run this website. Please contribute whatever amount you can afford.