Name- Mohena Singh
Date of Birth- 08 July 1988
Age- 31 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Ragini Singh
Father- Pushpraj Singh
Brother- Divyaraj Singh
Marital Status/Marriage- Married
Husband- Suyesh Rawat
Height- 5’5 approx.
Weight- 56kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Mohena Singh is an Indian choreographer and television actress. She is primarily known for her role in small screen industries. Born on 8 July 1988.
She did her schooling from Villa Theresa High School in Mumbai. She completed her graduation from Jai Hind College, Mumbai, and St. Xavier’s College Mumbai. The actress rose to limelight with the Zee TV dance reality show “Dance India Dance”. But she became the household name with Star Plus’s popular daily soap “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” as Kirti Goenka.
View this post on Instagram
???????? Posted @withrepost • @sabyasachiofficial Mohena Kumari Singh @mohenakumari in a Sabyasachi Lehenga for her wedding in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. Photo Courtesy: @storiesbyjosephradhik Makeup by @raj_makeup_artist_ Hair by @sangita1842016 #Sabyasachi #BridesOfSabyasachi #Haridwar #Uttarakhand #TheWorldOfSabyasachi @bridesofsabyasachi
Facts About Mohena Singh
- Salman Khan is her Favorite Actor.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sport.
- Reading books and Dancing are her Favorite Hobbies.
- Bigg Boss is her Favorite TV Show.
- She is the daughter of the King of Rewa Pushpraj Singh.
- The princess od Rewa ‘Mohena Singh’ is the first girl from any royal family who participated in a reality show.
- She moved to Mumbai after leading a sheltered childhood in MP to pursue her career for dance. Mohena learned Kathak and Jazz while studying at St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai.
- She inspired to take up dancing by her grandmother Maharani Praveen Kumari who was a princess of Kutch.
- Being a dancer, she was a part of the Terence Lewis dance academy.
- The actress participated in the dance reality show “Dance India Dance” season 3 in the year 2012.
- Apart from acting, she has done choreography for the dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa” season 6, 7 and 8.
- She is an animal lover.
Mohena Singh Family
View this post on Instagram
In today’s day and age people are losing the importance and respect for family. But We still believe there is strength in togetherness. In Family there is strength that all the power in the world cannot undo. Picture credit @josephradhik Posted @withregram • @hellomagindia Royal Wedding: A fairytale by the Ganges The new family potrait: (Standing, left to right) Shraddhey and Shreeyansh Rawat, Satpal Maharaj, Suyesh, Mohena, Maharaja Pushpraj Singh, Yuvraj Divyaraj Singh and Rajkumari Suravandita Kumari with Yuvrani Vasundhara Rajlaxmi. Sitting, left to right Amrita Rawat and Maharani Ragini Singh #Royals #RoyalFamily #HELLOExclusive #HELLOMagIndia #JanuaryIssue #wedding
She was born in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India. Her father Pushpraj Singh is king of Rewa and his mother is Ragini Singh. She has a brother named Divyaraj Singh who is a BJP candidate. She belongs to a royal family and is the first person to take part in a dance reality show. It was her grandmother Maharani Praveen Kumari who inspired her to take up dancing as a career. Her family has supported her in pursuing her dreams and she shifted to Mumbai from her hometown to fulfill her dreams.
Mohena Singh Boyfriend/ Husband
The actress is married to entrepreneur Suyesh Rawat. In October 2018, she secretly got engaged and tied the knot on 14 October 2019 in a lavish wedding ceremony. Also, as per some reports are to be believed she was dating her serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai co-star Rishi Dev. According to some sources, they have come quite close to each other. Their bond was becoming stronger by the day. But on being asked about their relationship, both Mohena and Rishi said that they are just friends and never really accepted their relationship. That being the past, now she is happily married.