Manoj Tiwari is an Indian Politician, Actor and Singer. He is recognized as the top actor in Bhojpuri films, but before acting he was a singer for about ten years.
He is a politician (BJP), cricket lover and some time ago, sang a song in Anurag Kashyap’s film Gangs of Wasseypur.
Manoj is serving as the Member of Parliament from North East Delhi. He ran for Gorakhpur Lok Sabha in the 2009 general election as a Samajwadi Party candidate, but Yogi Adityanath beat him.
Manoj Tiwari Biography
- 1 Manoj Tiwari Biography
- 1.1 Manoj Tiwari Education
- 1.2 Body Measurements –
- 1.3 Debut Film/TV
- 1.4 Manoj Tiwari Marital Status
- 1.5 Family of Manoj Tiwari
- 1.6 Career of Manoj Tiwari
- 1.7 Manoj Tiwari Movies
- 1.8 Manoj Tiwari Net Worth
- Name – Manoj Tiwari
- Nick Name – Mridul
- Birthday – 1 February 1973
- Age – 48 years (in the year 2021)
- Birth Place – Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Tiwari Education
- School Name – Shri Kamlakar Choubey Adarsh Seva Vidyalaya Intermediate College, Varanasi
- College Name – Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Zodiac sign – Aquarius
Citizenship – Indian
Hometown – Atarwalia, Bihar, India
Hobbies – Singing and playing cricket
Religion – Hindu
Caste – Brahmin
Body Measurements –
- Chest – 42 inches
- Waist – 34 Inch
- Biceps – 14 inches
- Height – 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight – 78 kg
Occupation – Actor, Singer, Politician
Political Party – Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
Movie – Sasura Bada Paisawala (2004)
TV – Chak De Kid (2008)
Manoj Tiwari Marital Status
Marriage Date – Not Known
First wife – Rani Tiwari (Marriage 1999- Divorce 2012)
Second wife – Surbhi Tiwari (married in the month of April 2020)
Family of Manoj Tiwari
- Father’s – Name Late Chandra Dev Tiwari
- Mother’s – Name Lalita Devi
- Brother’s – Name Pushkar Tiwari
- First – Rani Tiwari (Sister of former captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni)
- Second – Surbhi Tiwari
- Shruti Tiwari (from first wife)
- Sanvika Tiwari (from second wife)
Career of Manoj Tiwari
Career in films
- Manoj Tiwari started his career as a singer and when Manoj Bihar became famous due to his singing, he started getting offers to act in Bihar films. Due to good money in films, Manoj Bihari got into the film world.
- Manoj’s first Bhojpuri film was “Sasura Bada Paisawala” which came in the year 2003. Which was a box office success and was widely appreciated for reviving the Bhojpuri film industry.
- After the success of his debut film, Manoj was seen in the successful films Daroga Babu I Love You and Bandhan Toot Na.
- Manoj Tiwari was known to give life to his films and for this reason, Manoj used to charge more than 60 lakhs for each film, which was a huge amount for Bhojpuri actors at that time.
Career in TV world
- In the year 2005, BBC had told through a report that no other actor was able to give competition to Manoj Tiwari and Ravi Kishan in Bhojpuri films, the reason was the rapidly growing popularity of both of them due to Bhojpuri films.
- Manoj was chosen to compete in Big Boss 4 in 2010, and even though he did not win, his name was mentioned in the media for his love affair with Big Boss participant Shweta Tiwari.
- Apart from Bhojpuri films, Manoj also tried his hand in the TV world. After making his TV debut in 2010 with Bigg Boss-4, he appeared in the year 2012 hosting Bharat Ki Shaan: Singing Star (Season 2) and Sur Sangram (Season 1 and 2) as host. Viewed.
- In the year 2013, he was seen as a participant in the reality TV show “Welcome – Baji Mehmaan Nawaji Ki” aired on Life OK channel. In the year 2018, he appeared as a host in the show Nahle Pe Dehla.
- In 2009, Tiwari contested for the 15th Lok Sabha as a Samajwadi Party candidate in the Gorakhpur constituency. Three constituencies were available to him to choose from.
- In the year 2009, Manoj made some wrong remarks about Shiv Sena which led to an attack on his house in Mumbai, although later he categorically denied all the statements.
- In the year 2011, news came that the BJP government was keen to invite him to their party, on which Manoj had said that he would think about this invitation.
- In the year 2014, he contested on behalf of BJP and won North East Delhi (Lok Sabha constituency). He defeated AAP’s Anand Kumar by a margin of 1,44,084 votes. He has been a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party ever since.
- In the 2019 elections, Manoj defeated Indian National Congress candidate Sheila Dikshit in the North East Delhi constituency by a margin of 3.63 lakh votes.
Manoj Tiwari Movies
- 2004 – Sasura Bada Paisawala / Daroga Babu I Love You / Humke Maafi De Da
- 2005 – Bandhan Tutte Na / Dharti Putra:
- 2006 – Raja Thakur / Dharti kahe pukar ke / Son-in-law / Dehati Babu / Ganga
- 2007 – Naihar Ke Mado Piya Ke Chunri / Munna Pandey Unemployed / Tu Hamar How / Janma Janma Ka Saath
- 2008 – Bhole Shankar / International Inspector / Traitor
- 2009 – Aye Bhauji Ki Sister
- 2011 – announcement
- 2014 – Devar Bhail Deewana
Manoj Tiwari’s role in the world’s biggest Ram Leela
This time Manoj Tiwari will be seen as Angad in the world’s biggest Ramlila in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, along with him Dara Singh’s son Bindu will be seen playing Lord Hanuman. The world’s biggest Ramlila will run from October 6 to October 15.
Manoj Tiwari Net Worth
- House: Manoj Tiwari is the owner of a mansion in New Delhi and Bihar, India. He also owns a number of real estate assets around the nation.
- Cars: Manoj Tiwari’s collection of automobiles is rather mediocre. He has some of the finest luxury vehicles in existence. Manoj Tiwari is the owner of the Audi Q7, Mercedes Benz, Toyota Fortuner, and Toyota Innova.
- Net Worth ($3.5 million) in 2021Net Worth (2021) $3.5 million
- Net worth in Indian Rupees more than Rs 25 crores