KM Asif is an Indian fast bowler. He made his Twenty20 debut for Kerala in the 2017–18 Zonal T20 League on 12 January 2018. He made his List A debut for Kerala in the 2017–18 Vijay Hazare Trophy on 9 February 2018. Here you will find information about KM Asif bio, age, weight, height, net worth, salary and relationship status. He made his first-class debut on 9 December 2019, for Kerala in the 2019–20 Ranji Trophy.
|Full Name||KM Asif|
Physical Stats & More
|Domestic/State Team(s)||Kerala Under-25s and Kerala Under-22s|
|Favourite Shot(s)||Front-footed drives,
Inside-out lofted stroke
|Career Turning Point||In all T20s, he took 5 wickets at the average of 11.80 that helped his selection in the IPL 2018|
|Date of Birth||24 July 1993|
|Birth Place||Edavanna, Malappuram (Kerala)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|School||GV Raja Sports School, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Playing cricket & Playing football|
|Favourite Cricketer||Ms Dhoni|
|Favourite Actor||Hritik Roshan|
|Favourite Singer||Kumar Sanu|
|Salary (2020)||INR 4,000,000|
Does Narayan Jagadeesan smoke: Not Known
Does Narayan Jagadeesan drink alcohol: Not Known
Some less known facts about Narayan Jagadeesan:
- He is a right-hand batsman and right-arm medium-pace bowler who can bowl at the speed of 145 kmph.In his childhood, he liked to play football and wanted to become a football player.
- He used to play cricket with a tennis ball in his locality near Nilambur.
- On 9 February 2018, in his List A match (Kerala v Himachal Pradesh at Nadaun), he got 3 wickets at an average of 21.66.
- In T20, he grabbed 5 wickets at an average of 11.80.
- In 2012, he met his coach Biju George who guided him for four years under the sponsorship of the Kerala Cricket Association in Trivandrum. He was selected by the Chennai Super Kings at ₹40 lakhs to play in the 2018 IPL.
Tags: KM Asif Biography, IPL 2020, Price, Chennai Super Kings, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, salary, and more