The National Testing Agency (NTA) is fully prepared to conduct JEE Main (JEE Main) and NEET (NEET) exams. JEE Main Examination (JEE Main 2020) will be held from September 1 to September 6, while NEET 2020 will be held on September 13. NTA has also issued the admit card for the JEE Main exam. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website. But the demand to postpone the examination before the commencement of the examination is gaining momentum. Students across the country are demanding the postponement of JEE Main 2020 and NEET Exam 2020 among Coronavirus.
JEE And NEET Exams Guidelines: Students must follow these rules during JEE Main and NEET exam
– All the rules of social distancing are mentioned in the admit card of the students. All students, faculty and staff must follow the rules of social distancing at the examination center.
– All students have to maintain a distance of 6 feet.
– The temperature of all students, faculty members and staff will be measured before entering the examination center.
– Students whose temperature will be below 37.4C / 99.4F will be allowed to go to the examination center.
– For those who will have high temperature or fever, a separate room has been arranged, in which they will be able to sit and take the exam.
– Every student has to give Self Declaration that he is not corona positive nor has come in contact with any corona patient.
– Students must also wash their hands with soap before entering the examination center.
– All the children have been asked to bring a bottle of transparent water from home, as no water will be provided in the center.
– All children will be given a new three-ply face mask, gloves in the examination center, which will be mandatory to wear.
– All students will also be given a hyperlink to the map of the examination center in the admit card so that it is easy to reach.
After the examination is over, all the candidates will be allowed to leave only in a systematic manner.
Also check this, Download your NEET Admit Card 2020