Jagdeep Dhankhar Biography – Age, Life, Wife, Children, Education, Political Carrier, and Latest News.
- 1 Jagdeep Dhankhar Biography – Age, Life, Wife, Children, Education, Political Carrier, and Latest News.
Jagdeep Dhankhar Latest News –
- He is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party and currently serving the post of governor of the state of West Bengal.
- BJP President JP Nadda first time announced the name of Jagdeep Dhankhar as the party’s vice-president candidate.
- Jagdeep Dhankhar is currently the Governor of West Bengal. He is known to oppose the West Bengal government and the TMC 3.
Now Jagdeep Dhankhar is the NDA’s candidate for the Vice Presidential election which is held today.
Quick Info of Jagdeep Dhankhar
- Name – Jagdeep Dhankhar
- Famous For – Governor of West Bengal
- Date of birth – 18 May 1951
- Age – 71 Years (Year 2022)
- Place of born – Kithana Village, Jhunjhunu District, Rajasthan
- Education – Law Graduate and Post Graduate
- School – Government Primary School, Kithana Village Government Middle School, GhardhanaSainik School, Chittorgarh
- College – Maharaja College, Jaipur – Rajasthan University
- Hometown – Kithana Village, Jhunjhunu District, Rajasthan
- Nationality – Indian
- Religion – Hinduism (Jaat)
- Occupation – Politician
- Political Party – Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
- Height – 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight – 72 kg
- Eye Color – Black
- Hair Color – Black
- Marital Status – Married
Jagdeep Dhankhar’s family
- Father’s Name – Late Shri Ch. Gokal Chand
- Mother’s Name – Late Smt. Kesari Devi
- Brother – Kuldeep Dhankhar (Elder) Randeep Dhankhar (younger)
- Sister – Indra Dhankhar
- Wife’s Name (Wife) – Sudesh Dhankhar
- Children( 1 Daughter) – Kamna Dhankhar
- Son in Law – Kartikeya Vajpayee
Jagdeep Dhankhar,s Journey in Politics
- Before joining the BJP he was an MP from Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan from 1989 to 1991. He was also a member of the Janata Dal and between 1993 to 1998 he was also a member of the Legislative Assembly from Kishangarh in Rajasthan.
- He was tagged to the 9th Lok Sabha from Jhunjhunu administrative constituency in the time 1989. In 1990, he was ranked president of an administrative commission.
- After that Union Minister in the time 1990. and was tagged to the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly in 1993- 1998 from the Kishangarh constituency of the Ajmer quarter.
- He was also involved in granting OBC status to other backward classes including the Jaat community in Rajasthan. Hon’ ble President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind appointed Shri Jagdeep Dhankhar as the Governor of West Bengal on 20th July 2019 under Composition 155 of the Constitution of India. Warrant issued.
- Hon’ ble Shri ThottathilB., Chief Justice of Calcutta High Court. Nair Radhakrishnan administered the pledge of office to Shri Jagdeep Dhankhar at Raj Bhavan, Kolkata on July 30, 2019.
- In both the Lok Sabha and the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly, he was part of important panels.
- Also, he has had a rancorous relationship with CM Mamata Banerjee and TMC. While the Trinamool Congress calls him an agent of the BJP in West Bengal, the saffron party calls him the protection of the Constitution.
- Giving information on numerous issues, Jagdeep has reprimanded the West Bengal government. The rearmost disagreement between the two sides was the issue of making the chief minister the de facto head of the state’s universities.
- He’d blamed the state government for this decision. Dhankhar also keeps criminating the state government of promoting political violence in the state. And they keep making cutting attacks on Mamta Banerjee from time to time.