Farmani Naaz’s life is full of hardships. At present, Farmani Naaz has uploaded the song ‘Har Har Shambhu’, a hymn of Lord Shiva related to Hinduism, on his YouTube channel, after which this song is being liked a lot. Now a days, if you look on social media, you will get to see this song everywhere.
For your information, let us tell you that Farmani Naaz belongs to Muslim religion. That is why he has given up competition among Muslim religious leaders by singing ‘Har Har Shambhu’, a hymn of Lord Shiva related to Hinduism.
Muslim religious leader Farmani seems to be very angry about Naaz and has also issued a decree. Farmani Naaz has also been a fame of the famous Indian music show Indian Idol. Farmani Naaz is known for her voice, anyone who listens to Farmani Naaz’s song gets mesmerized. Farmani Naaz faced difficulties in her life alone and achieved her success alone.
Now Farmani Naaz is a contestant of Big Boss season 16; 2022.
Quick Info of Farmani Naaz Biography
- Name – Farmani Naaz
- Born – 1994
- Place of Birth – Mohammadpur Mafi, Muzaffarpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Mother’s Name – Fatima
- Father’s Name – Mohammad Asif
- Wedding – 25 March 2018
- Husband’s Name – Imran
- Son’s name- Mohammad Arsh
- Difficulties – Husband left
- Assistant – Ashu Bachchan
- Fame – Indian Idol
- Popularity Song – “Har Har Shambhu”
- Profession – Singer, Youtube
Farmani Naaz’s Birth and Family
- Farmani Naaz was born in 1994 in Mohammadpur Mafi, village of Muzaffarnagar, UP which comes under Khatauli Vidhan Sabha constituency. Farmani Naaz’s childhood was spent in poverty. Since childhood, his parents were poor, but later in life he had to face other kinds of difficulties and troubles.
- Farmani Naaz’s father’s name is Mohammad Asif and his mother’s name is Fatima. Farmani Naaz has a brother named Farman and Farmani Naaz also has a son, whose name means Mohammed. Farmani Naaz was very fond of singing since childhood. That’s why she often hummed at home. Even while working, she used to sing songs in her mind and was always curious to sing her songs. This is the reason why he has got this fame.
- However, for this he had to face many difficulties and difficulties. Only after that she was married, after which her dreams were over, but the above was approved for something else, because her marriage did not last long.
- Farmani Naaz considers herself to be late Lata Mangeshkar and Bollywood singer Neha Kakkar as her idols. Farmani Naaz has sung all the famous songs of late singer Lata Mangeshkar and Neha Kakkar. Apart from this, she also sings religious songs and by this, she sang the song “Har Har Shambhu” of Lord Shiva and got embroiled in controversies.
Early life of Farmani Naaz
- As a child, Farmani Naaz was admitted to her nearest primary school and After the completion of primary school education here, Farmani Naaz got married on 25 March 2018. Farmani Naaz was married to a boy named Imran in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. After 1 year of marriage, Farmani Naaz gave birth to a son, who was named Mohammad Arsh.
- Farmani Naaz was very happy in her life because she had got a child, but what did she know that now the mountain of sorrows is going to break in her life. A few days after Farmani Naaz had a child, her son fell ill and remained ill for a long time. On being admitted to the hospital, doctors told that he had a hole in his heart. That’s why she has to be operated on. She spend that time ₹ 300000 for this operation.
- It is a big deal for them to collect such a huge amount so she cannot collect such a huge amount so easily. She was also going through this trouble when her husband and her in-laws started harassing her. Farmani Naaz was finally thrown out of the house by her in-laws for 1 day, after which she again returned to her parents. And the brother came to Muzaffarnagar in the maternal house. Here she started living by working as a laborer in her maternal home.
- From behind, Farmani Naaz’s husband got married again and had left Farmani Naaz. Farmani Naaz was deeply saddened by this. Still, Farmani Naaz took care by herself and inspired her to move forward in life.
Farmani Naaz controversy
- She seeing the fame of Lord Shiva, Farmani Naaz sang “Har Har Shambhu”, a hymn inspired by Lord Shiva. Controversy arose over this, as it is related to Hinduism.
- Farmani Naaz uploaded this song on her YouTube channel on 24th July, which has been viewed more than 10 million times so far. People are very much liking this song. That is why Farmani Naaz has come under the target of Muslim religious leaders and clerics.