Eknath Shinde Biography – Age, Political Career, Family & More Facts
Eknath Sambhaji Shinde is a cabinet minister in the state government of Maharashtra. He is a member of the Legislative Assembly from Kopri-Pachpakhadi, Thane, India as a member of Shiv Sena. Eknath Shinde was a corporator within the Thane Municipal Corporation for 2 terms and was a member of the powerful Standing Committee for 3 years and Leader of the House for four years. He born in 9 February 1964; Maharashtra. He did his schooling till 11th from Mangala High School and Junior College, Thane. He married Mrs. Lata Eknath Shinde. The couple encompasses a son named Shrikant Shinde. He is an orthopedic surgeon who was elected as a member of the Lok Sabha from Kalyan constituency, defeating Anand Paranjpe of NCP, Raju Patil of MNS and losing to Shiv Sena.
1. Full Name – Eknath Shinde
2. Date of Birth – 09 Feb 1964 (Age 58)
3. Place of Birth – Maharashtra
4. Party Name – Akhil Bhartiya Shivsena – Rashtrawadi
5. Education – 10th Pass
6. Occupation – Owner and politician of Max Bombay Food7. Father’s Name – Sambhaji Nadu Shinde
8. Mother’s Name – NA
9. Spouse Name – Lata
10. Spouse’s occupation – NA
11. Children – 1 son(Shrikant Shinde)
12. Contact Permanent Address – Shivshakti Bhawan, Kisan Nagar No.-2, Wagle Estate, Thane.
13. Contact Number – 987075567
1. In 2019, Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis handed over the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to Eknath Shinde.
2. In 2018 appointed as the leader of Shiv Sena party3. In 2014 Elected to Maharashtra Legislative Assembly
4. In 2014 Appointed as Cabinet Minister of Maharashtra State Government Public Works Department
5. In 2014 Appointed as Guardian Minister of Thane District
Will ne’er betray Balasaheb’s teachings for power, says Eknath Shinde as Shiv Sena sacks him Sacked Shiv Sena leader Eknath Shinde, United Nations agency went uncommunicative once the Maharashtra MLC poll results, took to Twitter and aforesaid he won’t betray Balasaheb’s teachings for power. Hours once going uncommunicative beside 26 MLAs following the Maharashtra MLC poll results, Shiv Sena leader Eknath Shinde shared a cryptic post on Twitter and aforesaid he won’t betray Balasaheb’s teachings for power.
Shinde conjointly aforesaid they were staunch Shiv Sainiks and Balasaheb, the founding father of Shiv Sena, instructed them Hindutva.
Shinde, United Nations agency has been removed because the party’s legislative cluster leader within the Maharashtra assembly, wrote, “We area unit Balasaheb’s staunch Shiv Sainiks. Balasaheb instructed U.S.A. Hindutva. we’ve ne’er and can ne’er cheat for power on Balasaheb’s thoughts and Anand Dighe Saheb’s teachings.”
Shinde, beside26 Maharashtra MLAs, is allegedly encampment at a resort in Surat, Gujarat, a BJP-ruled state.
This move has fuelled speculation of a rebellion inside the ruling Maha Vikas Aghadi government in Maharashtra.
The opposition BJP came out on prime within the MLC election results, a development believed to be a results of cross-voting by sure MLAs of the ruling government.