Dhawal Kulkarni was born on 10-12-1988 in Chunabhatti, Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India. He is an Indian Cricket Player.
|10 December, 1988 (Saturday)
|Chunabhatti , Mumbai , Maharashtra
|AGE (in 2020)
|31 Years Old
|in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|in Kilograms- 63 kg
in Pounds- 138.89 lbs
Dhawal Kulkarni completed his studies at Bandra IES New English School till 8th. After that, he attended Dadar, IES VN Sule Guruji. He brought into the focus after he played U-17 team in the Vijay Merchant Trophy. He maintained his excellent form for the U-19 state games and despite that, his name was incorporated into the 2007 U-19 Sri Lanka tour.
His extreme accomplishments in Sri Lanka made his place in the team of Mumbai Ranji team. He was one of the main faces to make Mumbai the Ranji Champion 40th Ranji Trophy in the Ranji Trophy 2012-13. In his first Ranji season, he took 42 wickets and was also called the most successful bowler of the tournament. Although he gained tremendous acclaim in the domestic cricket, he was further to earn a space in international cricket too.
He was born to Sunil Kulkarni and Pramila Kulkarni. He has a sister named Dhanashree Kulkarni. He is married to Shraddha Kahrpude since 2016.
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Dhawal Kulkarni
- In his first Ranji season, he took 42 wickets and was also called the most successful bowler of the tournament.
- He debuted in the T20 match on 20 June 2016 against Zimbabwe
- He made his debut in the ODI international against England in Sept 2014.
- His name was incorporated for the first-ever overseas tour was the 2007 U-19 Sri Lanka tour
- His career-best bowling 4/34 against Sri Lanka in 2014.
- In the 2017–18 Ranji Trophy, he became the leading wicket-taker for Mumbai.
Tags: Dhawal Kulkarni Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Caste, IPL 2020& More