She started her career as a model and started acting in Hindi films. Although many actresses play their roles in Indian films. But he made his debut in Hindi films with a film named Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi. He had made success his name in a very short time. Belonging from Jodhpur, Rajasthan, that girl is recognized for her tremendous performance. Because of him, the heartbeat of millions of fans has been made. So let’s start telling Chitrangada Singh’s biography.
Chitrangada Singh Biography
- Full Name – Chitrangada Singh
- Date of birth – 30 August 1976
- Birthplace – Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Father – Colonel Niranjan Singh
- Brother – Digvijay Singh
- Sister – Tina Singh
- Husband – Jyoti Singh Randhawa
- Son – Zorawar Randhawa
- Chitrangada Singh – Age 45 Years (2021)
- School – Sophia Girls School, Meerut
- College – Lady Irwin College, New Delhi
- Education – Graduation – Home Science
- Religion – Sikh
- Hometown – Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
- Profession – Model, Actress, Producer
- Nationality – Indian
Education of Chitrangada Singh
Talking actress Chitrangada Singh Education, she has completed her primary education at Sophia Girls School, Meerut. After that, Chitrangada Singh completed her college studies at Lady Irwin College, New Delhi, and obtained her bachelor’s degree in Home Science. Later he ventured into the world of acting.
Chitrangada Singh Early Life
Chitrangada started modeling during her college days. As that model, she has done many assignments. She has worked for big brands like Alukkas Jewelry and ICICI Bank. He acted in Gulzar’s video song Sunset and the filmmaker noticed him and he got an opportunity to act in films. And he took advantage of the opportunity to enter Hindi films.
Chitrangada Singh Body Structure
- Eye color – Black
- Hair color – Black
- Physical structure – 35 – 26 – 34
- Weight – 55 kg
- Height – 5’5″ fit inches, 1.65 m, 165 cm
The film career of Chitrangada Singh
Actress Chitrangada Singh made her acting debut in the year 2003 with a film named Hazar Khwishains. He put his soul into his acting and his performance was highly appreciated. After that, he acted in the film Kal Kal and Kal. Later he gave his acting in Yeh Saali Zindagi. He played the role of a singer. That movie was released in 2011. And that film was produced by Sudhir Mishra. In that film, he plays a singer and is based in Mumbai city for money and fame. In the year 2012, Chitrangada Singh also did an item song by Shirish Kunder.
In the year 2013, Chitrangada worked in Me Aur Main with John Abraham. Later Chitrangada Singh was seen in the short films Inkaar and Kirchiyaan opposite Sudhir Mishra. Later appeared in the movie Anjaan in the year of 2014. Chitrangada Singh featured in a song in Gabbar is Back in 2015 alongside Akshay Kumar. He gained a lot of fame with Gabbar is Back. Omprakash Mehra, Akshay Kumar, Chitrangada Singh, and Omprakash Mehra were honored at the Festival of India 2018. In the 2020 comedy-drama film he starred alongside Sonakshi Sinha, Ranveer Singh, and Amitabh Bachchan.
2021 is a 2020 Indian Hindi-language comedy-drama film. The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ranveer Singh, Sonakshi Sinha, and Chitrangada Singh in cameos. The film was made under two production banners Phantom Films and Sony Pictures. In the year 2021, he is going to act in Annapurna Ghosh’s film Bob Biswas.
Chitrangada Singh Favorite Things
- Favorite color – Black
- Favorite food – Mutton Biryani, Malai Tikka, Fried Egg, Bacon
- Favorite actor – Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmendra, Ranveer Singh
- Favorite actress – Vidya Balan, Hema Malini, Smita Patil, Shabana Azmi
- Zee Cine Awards 2021
- Young Women Achiever Awards 2009
- Bollywood Movie Awards 2006
Chitrangada Singh Net Worth
It is very difficult to estimate someone’s income. According to the opinion of social media, his income is said to be around $1 Million – $5 Million.
Chitrangada Singh Interesting Facts
- Chitrangada belongs to a Jat family.
- Chitrangada enjoys skydiving and river rafting.
- Actress Chitrangada is a Kathak dancer who is also trained.
- Chitrangada Singh completed her studies at Sophia Girls School, Meerut.
- Chitrangada is very fond of swimming, kickboxing, traveling, and playing golf.
- Actress Chitrangada used to dream of becoming an air hostess in her early career.