Chahat Khanna Biography
Chahat Khanna was born on 28 July 1986 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She completed her education from her hometown in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her father name is —- mother name is Usha Khanna. She has an elder sister named “Simran Khanna” who is also an actor.
Chahat Khanna Personal Information
She has been married twice. Her first marriage was with Bharat Narsinghani in 2006, but got divorced due to physical abuse. Later, she again found love in Mumbai based businessmen Farhan Mirza who is son of Shahrukh Mirza. And after 5 years of their marriage, she divorced him in 2018 citing sexual and mental harassments.
Chahat Khanna Career
She started her career as a model at an early age of 16. She finally appeared on screen with Cadbury’s commercial advertisement. Later in 2002, she made her television Career, Chahat first acted in the TV show Sachi Baat Sabhi Jag Jaane in the year 2002, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain in 2011 on Sony TV.
Chahat Khanna Bio
- Real Name Chahat Khanna
- Nick Name Chahatt
- Profession Actress
- Famous Role Ayesha Sharma in TV serial Bade Achhe Lagte Hain (2011-2013)
- Family Father- Name Not Known
- Mother- Name Not Known
- Brother- Not Known
- Sister- Simran Khanna
- Weight (approx.) in kilograms-55 kg
- in pounds-121 lbs
- Figure Measurements (approx.) 34-26-34
- Date of Birth 17 July 1986
- Chahat Khanna Age (Chahat Khanna age as in 2020) Chahat Khanna age is 34 Years
- Birth Place Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Zodiac sign/Sun sign Cancer
- Nationality Indian
- Hometown Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Debut Film: The Film (2005)
Whether 'Zee News' or 'The Hindu', they never have to worry about funds. In name of saving democracy, they get money from various sources. We need your support to run this website. Please contribute whatever amount you can afford.