Central Bureau Of Investigation announces Jobs Vacancy,2018 through CBI Recruitment 2018-19 Notification.
There are 28 vacancies for the post of CBI Inspector.
The Eligibility of the applicants for the post of inspector are:
- Applicants Should have passed Graduation in relevant field.
- Retired Officers of State or Central Police Forces of the rank of an inspector are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with 10 years of work experience in Investigations and Prosecution of criminal cases are eligible.
Last Date to apply:
The eligible candidates must apply on or before 12th September,2018.
Candidates with maximum age of 65 years can apply
Selection Process Includes:
Written Examination and Interview.
According to the CBI Recruitement 2018-19,Selected candidates will get pay of Rs.40,000 per month.
How to apply:
- Go to official website www.cbi.gov.in.
- Click on the application form.
- Fill all the required informations in the application form.
- Pay the application Fee, If it is required.
- Attach all the required certificates,along with the photo.
- To Complete CBI Application Process,Post the application form to the postal address mentioned below.
Central Bureau of Investigation
(Department of Personnel & Training)
5-B, 7th Floor ‘A’ & ‘B’ Wing CGO Complex
Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Whether 'Zee News' or 'The Hindu', they never have to worry about funds. In name of saving democracy, they get money from various sources. We need your support to run this website. Please contribute whatever amount you can afford.