Name- Aly Goni
Date of Birth- 25 February 1991
Age- 28 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Not Known
Father- Not Known
Sister- 2 Sisters
Brother- Arslan Goni
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 6’1 approx.
Weight- 86kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Aly Goni Biography
Ali Goni is an Indian television actor. He is primarily known for his role in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein as Romi Bhalla. Born on 25th February 1991 in Mumbai India, he belongs to South Asia and holds the American nationality. In 2011, he became the winner of IFTI and decided to go ahead in Modelling or Acting as his career. The actor came into limelight through MTV’s famous reality show named Splitsvilla. He is a well-known tv actor and has a huge fan following.
Facts About Aly Goni
- Salman Khan is his Favorite Actor.
- Katrina Kaif is his Favorite Actress.
- Ghulam Ali, Mehandi Hassan, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan are his Favorite Singers.
- Black is his Favorite Color.
- Gymming and Travelling are his Hobbies.
- Jennifer Winget is his celebrity crush.
- He was born and brought up in Kashmir.
- His debut in the television industry was with the Indian youth-based reality show- MTV Splitsvilla season 5 in 2012.
- He also plays for the team Jaipur- Raj Joshiley in the Box Cricket League.
- The actor has won hearts with his stint as Romi and gained popularity through the show ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’.
- In 2017, the actor was in Indonesia to shoot for a show, there was a group of girls who wanted to meet him but didn’t get permission. Hence in the process to meet him, four of the girls fainted crying and one girl literally slit her hand. The moment Aly was informed about this whole incident, he made sure to visit her. In an interview, he said, “The whole incident was scary”.
- In 2015, he was in the news when he was not given any house as he is a Kashmiri Muslim.
- In the year 2019, he participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 9 and competed against celebrity couples like Shantanu Maheshwari & Nityaami Shirke, Yuvika Chaudhary & Prince Narula, Faisal Khan & Muskaan Kataria, etc.
Aly Goni Family
Aly was born in Kashmir and holds the American nationality. He is very close to his family and makes sure to visit them whenever he gets time. He has a brother named Arslan Goni and two sisters. The actor had an interest in acting since childhood. He used to participate in many events conducted at his school level. As soon as his parents came to know about his interest, they encouraged his talent. To become an actor, he started modeling.
Aly Goni Wife/ Girlfriend
The actor is currently unmarried. Earlier he was in a relationship with model Natasa Stankovic. But after dating for 1-2 years, the duo called off their relationship mutually and stayed good friends. If reports are to be believed, he was also dating his show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein co-star, Krishna Mukherjee. They enjoy each other’s company off-screen. But there is no reality to this news as none of them have accepted their relationship.
Ali Goni Career/ Tv shows
Ali always had an interest in acting. He has been participating in every event since his school days. In 2011, he won the IFTI and decided to go ahead in modeling and make his career in the industry. His family has supported him in his entire journey. The actor has participated in Rohit Shetty’s Khatron Ke Khiladi season 9. Here is the list of serials the actor has been part of:
|Splitsvilla 5 as Himself
|2013 – Present
|Ye Hai Mohabbatein as Romesh “Romi”
|Splitsvilla 6 appearance
|Box Cricket League as Himself
|Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan as Raaj Kapoor
|Box Cricket League as Himself
|Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum as Kabir Raichand
|Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (TV series) as Himself
|Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant as Viraat Batra
|Dhhai Kilo Prem as Sushaant
|Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 as Contestant
The handsome Ali has earned great name and fame as an actor in a short span of time and we wish him all the good luck.