- 1 Man under observation for coronavirus goes missing from Karnataka hospital
- 1.1 Contact tracing underway in Kerala after six COVID-19 cases confirmed in the state
- 1.2 Jaishankar visits Srinagar, assures parents of stranded students in COVID-19-hit Iran
- 1.3 Checkpoints begin scanning for anyone who could be infected
- 1.4 Dubai travel and tourism fair postponed due to coronavirus
- 1.5 Ahead of ‘Holika Dahan’ today, an effigy based on the theme of coronavirus has been put up in Worli, Mumbai.
The patient, who arrived on Sunday, was shifted to the district Wenlock hospital with a high fever and a few symptoms of coronavirus.
He reportedly argued with the hospital staff late in the night that he had not contracted the virus and left the hospital saying he will take treatment in a private hospital. (PTI)
Contact tracing underway in Kerala after six COVID-19 cases confirmed in the state
Health Minister KK Shailaja said that the contact tracing is progressing with health officials tracking down 150 people who were in contact with those infected with COVID-19. She said more contacts have to be traced and those who returned from Italy did not report to Health authorities or in airport despite repeated requests put out by the health department. (ANI)
Jaishankar visits Srinagar, assures parents of stranded students in COVID-19-hit Iran
Jaishankar’s visit assumes significance given the fact that it is not common that India’s External Affairs Minister goes to Kashmir or interacts with locals regarding their problems overseas. (IANS)
Checkpoints begin scanning for anyone who could be infected
The Arabian Travel Market was scheduled to take place on April 19 – 22. (Reuters)